You may contact Alexis at:
Approximate Cost: $1.00 per magnet
Time to Create: About 5-10 minutes per magnet
• Wilton Wedding Favor Tins (I have found them at Wal-Mart, Michael's, and JoAnn)
• 2" Circle Punch (Optional, but helpful if you're making a bunch)
• Wallet-Size Photo
• 3-D Adhesive Foam Dots
• Patterned Scrapbook Paper
• Paper Cutter
• Double Stick Tape or Tape Runner
• Magnets (adhesive backed work great!)
1. If you have a 2" circle punch, use that to cut out the wallet-size photo. If you're using scissors, you can carefully remove the plastic from the lid of the tin, and use that to trace the size of the photo. Then, cut the photo out, and replace the plastic piece. -OR- You can simply use the paper cutter to cut out little squares from the photos that will fit inside the tin, as I did with these ones. (I didn't have a circle punch, and I was sick of cutting out circles by hand!)
2. Stack 2-4 (depending on the thickness) 3-D Adhesive Foam Dots in the bottom of the tin, with the photo at the top of the stack.
3. Put the lid back on the tin, and cut a piece of patterned scrapbook paper to wrap around the tin (I think it's about 1" deep.)
4. Use the double stick tape to adhere the strip of patterned paper to the tin.
5. If you have adhesive-backed magnets, just place one on the bottom (back) of the tin. If you have magnets that don't already have adhesive, use a glue dot to adhere the magnet to the back of the tin.