You may contact Alexis at:
Altoids Tin Accordion Album
Approximate Cost: About $5
Time to Create: 30 minutes to 1 hour
• Altoids Tin (Check for different flavors/colors of tins.)
• (6) Wallet size photos
• 3" x 12" piece of Cardstock
• Coordinating Papers & Embellishments
• Adhesive (Glue Runner, Double-Stick Tape, etc.)
• Paper Cutter
• Corner Rounder
1. Fold the 3"x12" strip accordion style, every two inches.
2. Cut the wallet size photos down to fit the folded panels of the cardstock. Leave the back (bottom-facing) panel empty.
3. Adhere the photos to the panels with your chosen adhesive. Embellish the album to your liking.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon about 14" long. On the back panel of the album, center the ribbon, and adhere it to the middle of the back panel. Wrap the ribbon around the album and tie a bow.
5. Cut a piece of cardstock or coordinating paper to fit the top, the inside of the lid, and the bottom of the tin. Use a corner rounder to round the corners. Add embellishments, buttons, etc., to the tin. Add ribbon around the sides of the tin with adhesive.